New solution for WCDMA/GSM Air Interface recording
The AR-7200 records the WCDMA/GSM air interface for later reproduction, replicating a real time
environment. It records the radio signals between Node Bs and UEs, stores them in its internal hard disk
drives and plays them back in I/Q data.
The AR-7200 is the ideal companion for the AP-6000 Air Protocol Analyzer when multiple UEs have to be
analyzed during the same period of time.
The AR-7200 can also be used with other devices supporting analog I/Q inputs.
- RF down conversion and I/Q demodulation
- Store DL & UL I/Q base band signals to Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- Play back I/Q base band signals from HDD for analysis with an AP-6000
- Functions on frequency bands I, II, III, V, VI and IX in 3GPP UMTS/WCDMA
- Dual RF units
- 12-bit analog to digital converter / 14-bit digital to analog converter
- Up to 1 hour of recording (2 frequencies)
- 2 buffer modes (single or ring)
- Data export/import function
- WCDMA cell search function
AR-7200/AP-6000 System Diagram
By using both the AR 7200 and AP 6000 a user can playback the air interface several times selecting
each time a different UE and analyze that particular call.
- Saves time during debugging, problem analysis and system optimization
- Replicates the entire communication's air test environment
- Provides the ability to repeat a particular tested scenario
- No physical connection required to Node B, Network or UE
AP-7200 Specifications - see
Download Overview Slideshow (0.5MB PPT)